Embedding Google Sheets (iFrame) in a Guide
If you would like to embed a Google Doc, Sheet, or Slides in a Guide, you can use the 'Widget' function in the editing toolbar.
To do so you will need to obtain the embed code from the Google Sheet
- Open the spreadsheet, and select _File> Share > Publish to the Web
- In the Publish to the Web popup, change Link to Embed and press the Publish button
- Copy the embed code, which will look something like this: <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTfKu9_RcYvflMHvCBWNpSRZTZ7e-EkDEJVQiN8n-W09MCNHaI7F9c55pg260WZGyIRIl94fFCS4GQ_/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"></iframe>
- Confirm that you would like to publish: "Are you sure you want to publish this selection?"
- Now go back to Guides.co and open your Guide and activate edit mode
- In the toolbar select the Widget
- Paste the embed code in the Widget pop up in Guides, and click 'Insert'.
There you go!